Welcome to the Game Hunters Association of Australia (GHAA)
A not for profit organisation run by Members for our Members
Membership with the GHAA provides the following benefits:
- Approved Organisation for ‘Reason to Own’ for Qld & NSW Police licencing requirements. The cheapest rates in Australia for this purpose, even less with multi-year discount.
- Access to Australia’s best and most comprehensive general Hunter Education Course.
- Fantastic hunting opportunities to hunt alongside hunters who are trained, vetted & insured.
- Firearms insurance and public liability at no extra cost
- Opportunities to assist our Farmers with feral pest management initiatives.
- Social functions amongst likeminded individuals.
If you are interested in joining us look for more details on the membership page.
Are you a landholder?
If you are a landowner experiencing feral pest problems (deer, pigs, goats, fox, etc.) please contact our club committee. They will be only too pleased to demonstrate the benefits to you in dealing with a highly organised, adequately insured and ethical association of keen people with interests similar to yours.
GHAA has a core of very experienced members who have extensive Feral and Pest animal control experience and can design programs to suit your needs
Our members all undergo a vetting and training process before being allowed to participate in any GHAA programs on private property.